Here is a wonderful marshmallow fridge tart recipe that everyone enjoys.
It contains marshmallows and pineapple pieces and is a favorite with many.
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can crushed Pineapple
- 2 packets of mini Marshmallows
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 2-3 graham crackers, crumbed
- 8-10 whole graham crackers
- Beat the whipping cream
- Mix the lemon juice and condensed milk
- Add the whipping cream to the mix
- Add the pineapple and marshmallows to the mix
- Cover the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish with a single layer of the whole graham crackers
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and add to casserole dish
- Sprinkle crumbs of graham crackers over the top
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving
Instead of using graham crackers in the bottom of the bowl, you can also buy 2 “Ready Crust” pie crusts (pre-prepared aluminum foil bowl with pie crust) and put the mix in there.
Enjoy! This one is yummy!