Here is a wonderful marshmallow fridge tart recipe that everyone enjoys.
It contains marshmallows and pineapple pieces and is a favorite of many.
Marshmallow Fridge Tart Recipe
A delicious fridge tart containing marshmallows and pineapple.
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 packets Mini Marshmallows
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 2-3 Graham crackers (crumbed)
- 8-10 Graham crackers (whole)
- Beat the whipping cream
- Mix the lemon juice and condensed milk
- Add the whipping cream to the mix
- Add the pineapple and marshmallows to the mix
- Cover the bottom of a 13×9 casserole dish with a single layer of the whole graham crackers
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and add to casserole dish
- Sprinkle crumbs of graham crackers over the top
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving
Instead of using graham crackers in the bottom of the bowl, you can also buy 2 “Ready Crust” pie crusts (pre-prepared aluminum foil bowl with pie crust) and put the mix in there.
Enjoy! This one is yummy!
Want To Easily Cook Delicious South African Food In The USA?
With this new book, South African Cooking in the USA, it has never been easier!
- No need to figure out US equivalents for ingredients
- No need to convert quantities and volumes to US measures
- More than 170 South African recipes to choose from, including:
- Bunny Chow
- Hot Durban Curry
- Monkeygland Steak
- Buttermilk Rusks
- Hot Cross buns, and more...
Please share this information...